AsprikaRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

connecting

kentskie15

connecting Empty connecting

Post  kentskie15 Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:30 pm

if ever, can u post guide how to connect? XD
    GM Asprika
    GM Asprika

connecting Empty Re: connecting

Post  GM Asprika Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Just download our small client install in your RAGNAROK FOLDER and then open asprikaro.exe not the AsRO.exe you need to patch it using our patcher before using the AsRO.exe thats all i wish you understand Thanks.
    kentskie15

Post  kentskie15 Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:19 pm

ahhmmm.. my prob is that.. when the patcher finish the patch and i click start button.. is says "ijl15.dll is not found" how can i solve this?
    GM Era
    GM Era
    Admin

Post  GM Era Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:25 pm

The folder that You had installed into your AsprikaRO, you must have .dll files in them. If it does not work, install into a server that you Do NOT play at all. Or download sakray/Kro. Then install AsprikaRO into that. Tonight, the full installer is being uploaded. So, if this does not work, then continue to download the full client. Thank You!
    roranoazoro

Post  roranoazoro Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:23 am

hi i'm new here as well, and i'm having trouble connecting. my client opens, but after i type in my username and PW, it pauses for about ten seconds and says "Failed to connect to server." i saw in an earlier reply to use "AsprikaRO.exe" not "AsRO.exe" but there IS NO "AsprikaRO.exe" in my folder, only "AsRo.exe" and "ASPLnchr.exe" but that ASPLnchr.exe doesn't even do anything, lol. Any Help?
    GM Asprika
    GM Asprika

Post  GM Asprika Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:56 am

GM Era wrote:The folder that You had installed into your AsprikaRO, you must have .dll files in them. If it does not work, install into a server that you Do NOT play at all. Or download sakray/Kro. Then install AsprikaRO into that. Tonight, the full installer is being uploaded. So, if this does not work, then continue to download the full client. Thank You!

ok please download again the small client and patch it first using AsprikaRO.exe it should have AsprikaRO.exe because that is the Patcher.
    roranoazoro

Post  roranoazoro Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:58 am

I've downloaded the small client three times now, uninstalling the old one every time, and every time, the only applications in my folder from AsprikaRO are AsRO.exe and ASPLnchr.exe o.o;
    GM Era
    GM Era
    Admin

Post  GM Era Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks! Try this, If you have VISTA. Where ever you put the download, right click it, and click RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. See this happens mostly with Vista users. I hope this helps! If not just contact me/pm me. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:56 pm