AsprikaRO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Reasons Why You Cant Connect

GM Era
    GM Era
    Admin

Reasons Why You Cant Connect Empty Reasons Why You Cant Connect

Post  GM Era Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:12 am

Well Here's First Why?
    1. Running Windows 7
    2. Running Vista
    3. NOT USING PATCHER!
    4. Antivirus

1. Well for Windows 7 Users. I am pretty sure Ragnarok is not to be able to be runned on that platform. If possible, please report that it can be.

2. Running Vista. Well I use vista myself. Now, the patcher and some of the exe files can get screwed up. Alright. Alright, lets say you patch and you cant connect, try this. Go to your AsprikaRO data folder. Delete the file TriadPatchList. On AsprikaRO.exe, Right click it, then click run as administrator. Now to kinda not be doing this, go to User Accounts in Vista and unselect User Account Managment Control. This is the annoying thing that says Allow or cancel when you download something or whatever.

3. Ok this is plain out simple. This is also a question. On the Desktop there should be a .exe file named AsprikaRO.exe . Always use it. Dont be lazy, then you complain that you can't get on. Its called a patcher for a reason. You know "updates". So, don't bug us if your not corresponding by using our dedicated patcher. We use lots of our time, to use this wonderful software.

4. Ok antivirus. Well guess what, If you have NORTON ANTIVIRUS. Shut it down. What it will do is when you install AsprikaRO, the AsprikaRO.exe wont show. It says its a bug, which it is not. So just shut it down for that proportion of the time. I recommend the Free antivirus Avast. Though, I make my own antivirus. Well Hope this helps. If need help, just reply below
    Memory
    Memory

Reasons Why You Cant Connect Empty Re: Reasons Why You Cant Connect

Post  Memory Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:03 am

I'm using it on windows 7 and I never had a problem.
    GM Asprika
    GM Asprika

Post  GM Asprika Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:05 am

Memory wrote:I'm using it on windows 7 and I never had a problem.

It depends on the user Lol Laughing
    GM Era
    GM Era
    Admin

Post  GM Era Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:54 am

hmmm
    Gawst
    Gawst

Post  Gawst Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:41 am

Yeah if they're on Windows 7 and can't connect, it has to be them not patching, or no .dll files, or something, because Windows 7 doesn't have anything that blocks software, or anything of that nature. I <3 windows 7 lol.
    GM Asprika
    GM Asprika

Post  GM Asprika Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 am

Gawst wrote:Yeah if they're on Windows 7 and can't connect, it has to be them not patching, or no .dll files, or something, because Windows 7 doesn't have anything that blocks software, or anything of that nature. I <3 windows 7 lol.

Yes and like what i said it depends on the user lol

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy Life!
    Gawst
    Gawst

Post  Gawst Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:21 am

GM Asprika wrote:

Really? Why are you trying to make yourself seem so great? Immature much? I was just throwing in another tip. What I was saying is that if you shouldn't worry about Windows 7 being the problem about connecting. I was saying the problems would be the others, and yes, obviously that would depend on the user since some have the mentality of a child.
    Memory
    Memory

Post  Memory Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:18 pm

I don't think he meant it like that.
    I think he means User as in: Guest, Administrator, Etc.
    GM Era
    GM Era
    Admin

Post  GM Era Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Guys Easy. This aint no Forum PVP. lol, don't disrespect the Admins. Listen to some music.
    GM Asprika
    GM Asprika

Post  GM Asprika Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:16 pm

Memory wrote:I don't think he meant it like that.
    I think he means User as in: Guest, Administrator, Etc.

+1 for this.
    GM Asprika
    GM Asprika

Post  GM Asprika Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Gawst wrote:
    GM Asprika wrote:

Really? Why are you trying to make yourself seem so great? Immature much? I was just throwing in another tip. What I was saying is that if you shouldn't worry about Windows 7 being the problem about connecting. I was saying the problems would be the others, and yes, obviously that would depend on the user since some have the mentality of a child.

What is your problem?

I agree in your statement then you reply with this comment? what are you tryin to say?

Ok lets put it in this way in reality it is really depends on the user whether if you are VISTA, XP or WINDOWS 7 if you know how to use that or you know the security and features of that specific Operating System you can easily manage all your software or games installed there.

and your right i agree with your statement that "you shouldn't worry about Windows 7 being the problem about connecting." because there are many factor that affecting other installed software or games in specific OS that is why it is really depends on the user in how he/she manage that. and someone people are lazy to read instructions or scared to try something new LOL Merry Christmas! Enjoy Life!
    GM Era
    GM Era
    Admin

Post  GM Era Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 pm

ooooooeeoooooooo BURNNNN lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:56 pm